Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions about how to use our site. If you do not see your question here, please contact us.
Certificates and CE Credits
For any other questions, please contact us.
A: You can create an account here. After you create your account, check your email to confirm your account and set your password. If you do not see an email, please check your spam folder. If you still do not receive an email, contact us for help.
A: You can change your password by clicking on "My Account & Training" and then on the "Edit Account Details" button at the bottom of the page.
If you forgot your password, click the “Forgot Password” button from the account login page.
A: You can search for any resource on the site by clicking on the magnifying glass icon in the main menu and typing in your search term. You can also browse resources from the Training Packages menu.
A: To obtain a certificate of completion for an eLearning course or webinar recording, you need to have an FPNTC account and be logged into the site when you complete the evaluation after the training.
Follow these steps:
- Create an FPNTC account here.
- Search for an eLearning course, then click on the green “Enroll in Course” button on the course page.
- You can immediately begin the course from the course page. Or you can return to the course later by clicking on “My Account & Training,” then the “My Courses” tab. You should see a link back to the course from there.
- Complete the course, then click on the Evaluation link at the end.
- Make sure you are still logged into the site when you complete the evaluation.
- After completing the evaluation, go back to “My Account & Training” and click the “Track My Training” tab. You should see the course and a link to download the certificate there.
A: To obtain a certificate of completion, you need to have an account and be logged into the website when you complete the eLearning course evaluation. Follow the instructions above for how to get a certificate of completion.
A: In order to receive a certificate of completion, you need to complete an evaluation. Evaluations are available at the end of webinar recordings available on the resource page.
If you have watched a video on TRAIN, the evaluation link may not appear. Please find the evaluation link at the end of videos available on each resource page. Note that you must be logged in to your account when you complete the evaluation for it to appear in “Track My Training.”
A: A link to the evaluation will appear after you watch the webinar recording or training from the video on each resource page. If you have watched a video on TRAIN, it may not appear. Please find it at the end of the video available on each resource page.
A: In order to get a certificate of completion, each person must create their own account and complete an evaluation.
A: All CE credits currently available on our website are for nursing.
A: You can sort by “CE Credits Offered” in the search section. Here is the link to the results of that search.
A: The Training Tracking System helps Title X grantees and network staff track their participation in training on the FPNTC website.
Features for Individual Users that Need to Complete Training
- Any user can create an account on fpntc.org to save resources to view later and easily access trainings they have registered for.
- Users can download certificates of completion and Continuing Education credits after completing a training.
- Users can download a Training Report PDF that summarizes the trainings they have completed on fpntc.org.
Features for Title X Staff who Administer and Report on Training
- Title X grantees and subrecipients can create a Training Administrator account to track and report network staff’s completion of training on the FPNTC website.
- Training Administrators can create a customized list of training resources that can be shared with staff, track completion of those trainings, and download a completion report.
A: Please complete this form to request a Training administrator Account.
A: The Training Administrator features are intended for Title X grantees and subrecipients that are responsible for developing training plans for their networks, tracking network staff completion of assigning trainings, and ensuring that subrecipients and service sites comply with Title X training requirements.
A: All users will need to log in to access the Training Tracking System features.
A: The My Training List tab is the page where training administrators can create training lists for their staff to complete. More information can be found in the What is the Training Tracking System answer.
A: Yes. The Training Tracking System is available as of October 2018. See the What is the Training Tracking System question for more information.
A: The system currently only tracks training completion for training offered through fpntc.org, though we are exploring options to track completion for non-FPNTC resources. You can add non-FPNTC trainings to a training list, but we currently cannot track completion of those resources.
A: There was a webinar on all the new features of the Training Tracking System on November 5, 2018. The webinar recording and slides are available for viewing and download.