FPNTC is pleased to provide specialized technical assistance (TA) to support Title X grantees in their implementation of Title X Program Requirements and Providing Quality Family Planning (QFP) Services. TA is available to address challenges related to the categories listed below:
- Title X Requirements and Priorities (e.g., confidentiality; counseling to resist sexual coercion; cultural competency; delaying sexual activity; healthy relationships; mandatory reporting; parental/family involvement)
- Administrative Operations (e.g., Title X program management; onboarding new Title X service sites; FPAR; linkages to primary care; service integration)
- Core Family Planning Services (e.g., implementing QFP; clinical practices; STD services; related and preventive health services; LGBTQ services; male services)
- Financial Operations (e.g., 3rd party billing and coding; charges; cost analysis; contracting and credentialing; financial management)
- Quality Improvement (e.g., clinic efficiency; conducting quality improvement; patient experience; patient recruitment and retention; performance measurement)
- Service System Strengthening (e.g., adaptive leadership; building new partnerships; building resilience; creating a shared vision; improving communication; systems improvement; change management)
TA is available on a rolling basis. Requests for TA must be submitted by the Title X grantee agency (i.e. the agency that is the direct recipient of funds from the Office of Population Affairs, not a subrecipient or service site). While TA is for the grantee agency, it can be used in collaboration with a service site(s) provided there is a plan for spread to other sites in the network. TA can be provided virtually or on-site, depending on grantee needs.
Grantees are limited to one TA request per grantee between September 2018 through August 2019.