View the full toolkit resource, including the items below, on the OPA website.
This toolkit provides up-to-date information about Zika and how to counsel women and men about family planning in the context of Zika. There is information specifically for clients who live in or travel to areas with local mosquito-borne transmission of the Zika virus and for clients who live in areas without local transmission. The toolkit also contains job aids for health care providers, handouts for clients, and outreach materials, available in both English and Spanish.
- Front Matter - PDF (940 KB) suggested citation and acknowledgements
- Information about Zika for Providers of Family Planning Services - PDF (483 KB) includes core information about risks, transmission, symptoms, prevention strategies, infection exposure, testing, and more.
- Counseling About Family Planning in the Context of Zika (non-pregnant female clients and male clients with non-pregnant female partners) - PDF (140 KB)
- Provider Tools for Use in Areas Without Mosquito-borne Transmission of Zika
- Provider Tools for Use in Areas With Mosquito-borne Transmission of Zika
- Outreach and Educational Materials (templates for outreach letters/emails, brochures, and posters) (English - PDF 3.86 MB / español - PDF 1.75 MB)