Providing an excellent experience for your patients is a significant part of providing quality care in family planning settings. It is more important than ever for family planning agencies to meet the expectations of patients, partners, and payers in the changing healthcare environment.
The Patient Experience Improvement Toolkit is a step-by-step guide to help family planning clinics improve the patient experience and increase patient retention at low or no cost.
Inside the toolkit, you’ll find information on how to:
- Develop patient experience goals
- Measure and use patient experience data to make improvement
- Practice positive interpersonal skills to improve every visit
- Give your site a makeover (online and offline)
- Respect patient privacy
- Sustain improvements in the long-term